The Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, the world’s largest organization of food and nutrition professionals, is seeking a full-time Development Coordinator to work within our high energy Foundation group. The Foundation serves as the philanthropic arm of the Academy and is the only charitable organization devoted exclusively to promoting nutrition and dietetics.
The Development Coordinator will manage all fundraising databases, manage all donor prospect research, including the identification of prospects and provide website support. This position requires the ability to research other charitable organizations and the identification of best practices.
* Maintain Raiser’s Edge fundraising database, analyzing donor trends and appeal results and running reports
* Create and manage a moves management system with internal and external prospect/donor research and maintaining prospect database.
* Prepare Board and Committee meeting research, materials prep, etc.
* Track donor recognition and develop fulfillment reports as needed
* Provide back end website support, uploading and managing content.
* Two year college or technical degree required, ideally in database management or non-profit management. * 2-3 years of relevant work experience, ideally as a Foundation Coordinator or Annual Fund Assistant. * Short and long-term project management skills are required. * Excellent reasoning and judgment abilities. The ideal candidate is a team player who can multitask while possessing a sharp attention to detail. * Raiser’s Edge experience required. * Microsoft Excel, Outlook, NetForum Fundraising Tools, PowerPoint and Word proficiency is vital.
The Academy offers a salary commensurate with experience as well as an excellent benefit package including medical, dental, vision, life, LTD, pre-tax spending accounts, tuition reimbursement and 401(k) match with IMMEDIATE VESTING!
The Academy promotes a friendly, professional and stimulating team-based work environment. Also the Academy is conveniently headquartered near public transportation: METRA’s Union and Ogilvie train stations, CTA ‘L’ train and major bus routes are all within a few blocks.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please click the following link:
The Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, sex, religion, color, national origin, age, protected veteran status, protected disabled status or other characteristics protected by law.
About Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
For the public, for Academy members, for students and for health professionals - the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics is your source for trustworthy, science-based food and nutrition information. As the world's largest organization of food and nutrition professionals, the Academy is committed to improving the nation's health and advancing the profession of dietetics through research, education and advocacy.