- Bachelor's Degree in Instructional Technology, Education, or equivalent work experience.
- Typically has a minimum of 3 to 5 years of Training (including IT course development and delivery) experience in a law firm or professional services environment. Knowledge of firm applications: Windows, iManage/FileSite, Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet Explorer), Nuance, Workshare Compare, Best Authority, Carpe Diem, Elite, and InterAction.
- Excellent group facilitation skills via classroom training and webinars.
- Ability to adapt content and/or training delivery method to the target audience.
- Possess interpersonal and relationship building skills to work effectively with personnel from all levels and locations of the firm.
- Excellent technical writing skills with the ability to write clear and accurate training outlines and user documentation.
- Subject Matter Expert in the firm’s Learning Management System; maintains training records, publishes training events, and reports on training progress.
- Ability to adapt quickly to new applications and technologies.
- Maintains an understanding of Firm business and the business processes specific to the office and for the administrative departments and practice groups located in that office.
- Provides consultation, technical content expertise, and business process analysis, while promoting a greater adoption of technology and the business application solutions.
- This position operates in a professional office environment which is generally free of hazards and exposure to adverse environmental conditions.
- This position requires regular attendance on-site at a Dechert location with some travel to different sites using various modes of private and commercial transportation. Incumbents may be required to work extended hours including evenings and weekends.
- This position routinely operates standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopy machines, fax machines and filing cabinets, and requires frequent communication with the firm’s employees and partners as well as third parties.
- The position is mainly sedentary. Primary functions require sufficient physical ability and mobility to work in an office setting; to read, sit and type for sustained periods of time; to walk, stand, reach, and bend; to open and close filing cabinets and access and retrieve materials in file rooms; to lift, carry and move files or other items of light to moderate weight; to operate equipment requiring repetitive hand movement and fine coordination; and to verbally communicate to exchange information.
- Normal audio and visual range needed, with or without correction. Specific vision abilities required include close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
If interested in this position, please apply on our career website using the following link, https://dechert.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/DechertCareers/job/San-Francisco/Technical-Trainer_R-0297 .